Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fleeing from my memories?

I promised quite a few souls that I'll update on the cycling trip so here Im.

This is gonna be a short one cause im heading out for school but I'll edit it when I have the time..

Here goes..

When out to night cycle with qing feng and his classmates last friday.. Man.. I paid for the worst BBQ food ever! period. haa.. but thats ok.. shall skip all the stuff about the BBQ part and proceed straight to the cycling part.

Qing and friends went over to one of the rental shop (they chose the cheap 8/night bangala shop) to rent bikes.. there where 5 of them so 5 bikes.. simple math right? qing and me had our own bike (I just can't stand rental bikes).
So.... we started cycling.. and yeah.. Its not even 30mins into our trip things started to go amiss.. one of their pedal dropped off.. and the damn nut went missing.. another guy got a bike with loose seat post.. I know I know.. DAMN SUAY RIGHT?
right at that moment I was thinking if all this have to do with the shadows I saw before everything in my life went haywire..
NEVERMIND.. we tried finding the nut but it proved impossible.. so we did the next best thing.. Try to stea.. I mean borrow one from the run down bikes in the neighbourhood.. haa.. ITS NOT MY FUCKING IDEA AH! Its qing's friend. aka the boss. haa!
Soooo.. we stole one and got the bike fixed temporarliy but not for long before the pedal start falling off again.. That defect bike guy's face was priceless I tell you.. haa!
The Boss then went home to get some tools to help fix their bike..
He came back with a plier and started to tighten the nut of the shitty bike.. It fell afew times before I stepped in and tried to tighten the damn nut myself after that it was BARELY holding on through the rest of the trip.. (credits to me! jkjk~ haa)
after that we cycled on.. towards many places.. places that holds my dearest memories..
(to be continued)

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM , Blogger Wu ZongTang, Justin said...

hmm... so long never read ur post, suddenly find ur english very powerful... ok, u really need to change ur blogskin and add in a tagboard.. maybe can help u when my holiday come

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger i just lurve music and dance said...

hey brother! haha... oops.. i m a second to leave a tagg here after ZT!

yes!! you need to create a tag board wor... ((:

lets go out soon!! ^.^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home