Monday, December 04, 2006

MRT joke

hey~ Im here to post again.. since I slept from 7pm till 11pm and I can't get back to sleep.. tsk.. ok.. I shall blog about my day..
Woke up pretty late today.. cause i couldn't get to sleep yesterday.. and when I was just about to sleep my mum was saying "zhenye ah~ wake up already~" T_T was super tired la.. I went out after I have prepared evt I need.. but I think because of my lack of sleep i actually forget to bring my PI book and BIA lab manual la~ tsk.. what a day.. but nevermind..
As usual took the MRT to school.. but today darn funny la.. there was this 4 little kids sitting in a row.. show u guys the format.. lol.. (Me)[Girl1][Girl2][Boy1][Boy2] the round bracket means im standing =) sooo.. this is what happened.. Boy2 was playing with the handphone in his hand then Boy1 looked up at me and whispered to Boy2(I duno what he said).. then Boy2: mommy~ that guy very handsome eh! look! i totally stunned la.. super embarrassed.. but thinking back i think its very funny la.. Icy thanks Boy1&2 for the praise.. ^_^
Reached class pretty late.. 1hr.. haha.. after class went lib slack.. sms june ask her whether 12 they going eat.. but forgot 12 to 1 got PI lesson.. slept in the lib and totally forgot abt it.. i think PI read myself better la.. the stupit LeeFC teach like never teach..
Went to Co-op and saw kelly(frm class 02) after i said hi she straight away asked me.. " eh.. u got watch deathnote?" i said yes and ask her why.. she said.. "cause i think you look like light.." lol.. the 3rd person so far who said that.. hmm.. do i really look so evil? thanks for the praise again.. haha.. i like being labelled as evil..
After that saw zhiming and asked him to help me print BIA's lab manual for me.. thanks alot man.. after drawing the flowchart notice the manual is old one.. stun la.. made afew adjustments.. not so bad.. after exp when home.. day over~
ICY signing out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home